Kirkland calcium citrate specially added 500 tablets of vitamin D + vitamin K + magnesium + zinc
Content of each 2 capsules: calcium-500mg, vitamin d3-800i. U., vitamin b6-10mg, zinc-10mg, magnesium-80mg, copper-1mg, manganese-1mg, boron-1mg
Calcium citrate, colloidal cellulose, magnesium oxide, talc, hydroxypropyl methylcellose, crosswarmelloseedium, titanium dioxide (artificial pigment), vitamin B6, magnesium stearate, zinc oxide, sodium borate, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), polyphylene glycol, triethyl City, polysorbate 80, wax. Including: soybeans
[usage and dosage]
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed.
Promote the health of bones and teeth, reduce the risk of osteoporosis and facilitate muscle contraction
1. There are osteoporosis patients in the lineal family, people who have used hormone * * disease, and people who lack daily exercise.
2. Calcium deficiency (backache, leg cramp, hyperosteogeny, lumbar disc herniation, spondylosis, periarthritis of shoulder, numbness of hands and feet, serious hair loss, premature tooth dropping or root loosening, spinal canal stenosis, height reduction, senile muscle atrophy).
3. Women of childbearing age: calcium contains a variety of precious elements, which meets the nutritional recommendation requirements of the American Nutrition Society for pregnant women, and its natural ingredients are very suitable for pregnant women’s camps
Nutrition supplement: in the postpartum and lactation stage, the human body will also consume a lot of calcium, which is very necessary.
4. Growing up children and adolescents. Calcium contains 72 precious elements and many kinds of amino acids which are even in composition and suitable for human nutrition structure. It is suitable for children
Healthy growth and healthy teeth are very beneficial;
5. Calcium does not contain sucrose and contains many precious elements, which is very beneficial to the nutritional coordination of diabetic patients;
6. Calcium can significantly promote the proliferation and development of osteoblasts, increase the thickness and toughness of bone, especially for the healing of fractures and various bone injuries, and significantly shorten the healing time of bone injuries.